February 13, 2016- Waterbeds-n-Stuff, 2194 N. High. A campus institution, supplying those who partake for over 40 years.

Great find Sunday at the Paper, Postcard, and Book Show at Rhodes Center on the Ohio State Fairgrounds. This postcard from the 1919 Methodist Missions Centenary at the fairgrounds chronicles a Crawford County, Ohio farmgirl's visit there on July 8 and 9, 1919. More about this here.

Campus scene, c. 1910.

Football

September 26, 2015- Scene in Ohio Stadium at Ohio State vs. Western Michigan game.

Mirror Lake, c. 1910.

Old fieldstone steps remain 50 years after the fine old house they served was demolished to make way for an ugly box. N. 4th St. at Maynard.

SE corner of N. High and Chittenden in the late 1990s. Demolished to make way for South Campus Gateway in 2002.

King-Neil Building

1910 advertisement for King-Neil Building and the building today.

Observatory

Old McMillin Observatory overlooking Mirror Lake Hollow. Stood between Pomerene Hall & Honors House (formerly President’s House). Built in 1895. Used until 1968. Demolished 1976.

The original Ohio Union (now Enarson Hall) on W. 12th Ave., shortly after opening to students in 1910. This building was a hub of campus social life until 1951 when the second Ohio Union, on High St., replaced it. Now Hale Hall.

<